Software QA Engineer
We are building out our QA team and are seeking experienced engineers to contribute to our leading edge software product. Named “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s April “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because…. you are bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate team that is designing reliable, cutting-edge distributed software, that provides mission critical services to our customers.
- You will apply your creativity to define and build test automation for distributed and clustered systems.
- You will use your insane architectural knowledge of our platform to ensure the highest quality achievable.
If you think distributed systems are COOL.… then you will like this!
- You are a self-motivated, independent, and a high-performance person. You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges.
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to share new ideas, while bantering with your peers toward a common goal.
- You live for product quality; it keeps you up at night. You love to develop meaningful test cases and push yourself to the limit while writing end-to-end automation tests and customer scenarios.
Your background includes….
- BS in a related field with 3 – 5 years of experience, or MS in a related field with 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Experience in design and development of QA tests and automation framework
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, VMware
- Python, Shell scripting
- Experience with OpenStack, Virtualization, Storage, File Systems, Volume Management, Network and Distributed System
- Familiarity with FC, iSCSI, NFS protocols
- Experience with test and verification of enterprise quality products
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is short stroll to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and in the Subject line: “your name and the position.”