Driscoll’s Saves 85 Percent on IT Operating Costs
Thanks for your interest in the Driscoll’s Berries case study. In the case study, we detail the company’s key challenges, the search for a solution and why they selected Maxta.
- Remote sites had siloed IT infrastructure that was expensive to maintain
- Server-attached storage was unreliable and required manual backups at each site
- Replacing it with a new SAN would still create storage management headaches
- Choice of server vendor – runs on most industry standard hardware
- Simplified administration cut operating costs by 85 percent and improved resiliency
- Capital cost savings of 55 percent compared to local storage devices