We are building out our IT and support organization and seeking experienced Manager Support and IT to lead the team. Named in Gartner’s list of Cool Vendors “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because….you are bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate support team that supports Hyper-Converged Storage and cutting-edge distributed software
- You love brain-teasers so solving technical-problems is like a walk in the park for you
- You love to tinker with things to figure out how they work so when they don’t, you are like a surgeon making a diagnosis and solving the issues
- You care about our customers and follow up with them before they call you
- You ask for help when a problem stumps you because you want the best solution for our customers
- You love to learn so you are on top of the latest technologies and storage applications and can’t want to share the knowledge with your teammates and customers.
- You thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
Key requirements for the position are:
- Developing, creating, and modifying general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzing user needs and develop software solutions.
- Designing or customizing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Conferring with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Designing, developing and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Driving projects to completion, managing timeframes, creating comprehensive and accurate project plans and budgets, and identifying key milestones and deliverables.
- Ensuring reliable, correct operation of production services with 24×7 uptime. Using knowledge and experience with implementing scalable, multi-architecture infrastructure design, network based services including backup, replication and load balancing.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in efficiency and responsiveness, make recommendations and assist in implementation.
- Managing and maintaining SMTP environment.
- Writing automation tools for maintenance of systems.
- Using knowledge of and experience with VMware administration and Linux OS based web administration; AIX System Administration and SAN administration to perform duties.
- Must have VCP Certification.
- Must have 3 years of experience in the job offered.
ALL APPLICANTS FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY ONLINE AT: WWW.MAXTA.COM .