We are expanding out our engineering and product development team and are seeking an experienced engineer to contribute to our leading edge software product. Named in Gartner’s list of Cool Vendors “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
As a seasoned DevOps engineer, you will leverage your passion for creating and deploying tools to help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain our development tools, and create processes for build & release engineering
If you enjoy a start-up culture then you’ll like this!
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and a high-performance person. You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges.
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to share new ideas, while engaging with engineering to share your ideas
- You love to learn so you are on top of the latest technologies and want to share the knowledge with the team
- You love to dive into complex issues, and have a sense to anticipate, plan and coordinate DevOps solutions higher operational efficiency.
- Manage our Dev & Test infrastructure
- Evolving Jenkins based on branch management and build retention
- Toolchain management and tracking third party updates
- Branch management using Git
- Bugzilla customization and report generation
- Develop a scalable process for product self-host
Your background includes….
- Practical experience in a DevOps role with 3 – 5 years of experience.
- VMWare and VCenter hands-on experience in the real world
- Linux/Unix System Administration
- Deep knowledge of networks and lab infrastructure
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash and Python)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with automation/configuration management using the latest tools.
- Experience in defining hardware configurations and hardware procurement.
If this intrigues you, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume with your full name and position in the subject line.
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is walkable to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and position in the subject line.