We are building out our marketing team and are seeking Product Marketing Managers to contribute to our growing customer base. Named in Gartner’s list of Cool Vendors “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because….you are bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate marketing team that conveys the value of Hyper-Converged Storage and cutting-edge distributed software
- You will apply your creativity to educate and define the value of Maxta Storage Solutions
- You dream about social media in ways to promote the company and product
- You love to learn and you are on top of the latest technologies and storage applications
- You thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
If you think Technology is COOL…. then you will like this!
- Content creation for Maxta solutions – product launches, solution briefs, white papers, feature/benefit, competitive positioning, power point slides, data sheets, etc.
- Social media response management and postings
- Drive webinar content and delivery including working with 3rd parties for content and co-hosting
- Contribution towards go-to-market strategies and product marketing plans
- Work with product management on competitive intelligence
- Support of content for demand generation campaigns, events, speaking events, and award submission
- Track and maintain customer case studies and customer use case customer intelligence
- Responsible for Maxta website and online content management inclusive of website, blog, social postings
- Event support for industry events, conferences and trade shows inclusive of on-site attendance and speaking
Your background includes….
- 3+ years product marketing experience with a focus on developing content, customer use cases, product marketing plans, product launches and competitive intelligence.
- Experience in Storage, Virtualization, and data management technologies
- Exceptional writing skills with ability to write impactful and succinct content
- Ability to clearly communicate deeper technical messages to mixed audiences
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Self-starter and results driven: This is a hands-on role and you must be comfortable creating and delivering on projects with limited resources.
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is short stroll to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com with your resume and in the Subject line: “your name and the position.”