We are expanding out our core development team and are seeking experienced engineers to contribute to our leading edge software product. Key Player in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Report 2019 “, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because….you’re bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate team that is working on Hyper-Converged Storage and cutting-edge distributed software.
- You will apply your creativity to define and develop scale-out software for distributed and clustered systems.
- You’ll hack the guts of a complex system to optimize performance and reliability, while always keeping customer needs in mind.
- You will gain insane architectural knowledge of our platform, to drive value for our customers’ most valuable assets, and focus on what’s most important—their business.
This position requires….
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8 – 10 years of hands-on R&D experience
- Experience in developing software for concurrent and system level programming, and multi-threading
- C, C++, Java, Python
- File System and Storage experience
- Clustering and distributed systems experience helpful
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen.
If this intrigues you, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and position in the subject line.