The GM of Huayun Maxta Global Sales is an executive role of the company, working closely with the senior executive team of Huayun Data Group. He/she reports to the Co-president of Huayun Data Group, and is responsible for the full P&L of Huayun global market outside of the mainland China. With channel partner as the primary GTM route, he/she is responsible for establishing our global sales and marketing operation to support this objective, and will be held accountable for the successful implementation and execution.
- Deliver sales and revenue targets, deliver overall P&L in partnership with channel partners including VARs, VADs, and OEMs, in selected global markets outside of the mainland China.
- Recruit and build an organization with top talents to support our global sales and marketing operations.
- Establish channel program and execute by recruiting and managing the channel partners.
- Work closely with the lines of businesses, marketing, and other functions to stay on the course to achieve our strategic objective.
- Leader of our Hong Kong site and general management of the site business operations.
Key Attributes in the Role:
- Well-developed general management capabilities, including proven track record of full P&L accountability including the execution and delivery of products and services, achieving financial targets, as well as delivering to customer expectations.
- Outstanding leadership & interpersonal qualities, including team management and an ability to drive and motivate. A passion for leading from the front, and ability to collaborate as a partner with internal peers and stakeholders, as well as clients and partners. Hands-on, detailed & strategic, transparent communicator with well-developed emotional intelligence, energetic, high impact and can-do attitude.
- Extensive experiences in channel focused go to market route, including but not limited to VARs, VADs, and OEM partners. Proven track record of establishing the channel program including pricing, rebate, deal registration, co-marketing, inside sales, and support.
- Results orientated, with genuine passion for the cloud computing and enterprise customers. Professional and high level self-confidence to deliver expectations of the business, self-motivated. Excellent in facilitation and presentation, with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements and time zone differences. Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Post graduate business qualifications, preferably an MBA from a reputed institution.
- 15+ years of professional working experience in the information technology area.
- 8+ in selling cloud computing infrastructure products, such as software defined storage, hyper-converged infrastructure, virtualization, and .
- 5+ years of experience at the executive and senior management level.
- Team player, able to navigate in a matrix environment and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Able to work with people at all levels and from various locations across the organization.
- Must be fluent in English. Prefer native English speaker. Prefer Chinese speaking ability.
Hong Kong, Silicon Valley US
How to Apply:
To be considered for a future position, please send your resume/CV via email to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org