We are building out our Sales team and are seeking experienced Sales Account Executives to contribute to growing our customer base. Named in Gartner’s list of Cool Vendors “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers! We have multiple positions in various regions for this role.
If you get excited about the idea of challenging status quo….look no further!
- You will be part of a passionate sales team that is working on selling Hyper-Converged Storage and cutting-edge distributed software.
- You will apply your creativity to identify and engage with customers.
- You will develop and maintain trusted relationships with decision makers while always keeping customer needs in mind.
- You are creative in developing mind blowing sales campaigns for new accounts and GTM strategies for regional channel partners
- You manage and balance all account opportunities like you would walk a tight rope.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You will show off your technical and sales knowledge with your customers.
If you think Sales is COOL…. then you will like this!
- You are a self-motivated, independent, and a high-performance person.
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges.
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to share new ideas, while bantering with your peers toward a common goal.
- You love to learn so you are on top of the latest technologies and want to share the knowledge with your teammates.
- You love to exceed all quarterly and annual quotas, and have a spider sense to anticipate, plan and present solutions to your customers.
- You love seeing your contact list grow by leaps and bounds.
- Travel to industry events to show off your selling skills.
Your background includes….
- 3 plus years of experience selling solutions to medium/large enterprises
- 3 plus years of proven outstanding track record in sales
- Enterprise selling experience in one or all of these areas: storage, networking and/or virtualization
- Thinking creatively outside the box
- Hunting like a hunter and tracking down and closing deals
- You never back down from a challenge
- You love making things happen in a start-up
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is short stroll to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and in the Subject line: “your name and the position.”