The GM of Huayun North America position will report to the Co-president and CTO of Huayun Data Group, and will be responsible to run Huayun North America business end to end. He/She will be working closely with senior executives of Huayun Data to define and execute the mission of Huayun North America business, and is our figurehead in the US.
- Recruit and build an organization with top technical talents in the Bay Area, focusing on foundational technology research and product development in the area of cloud computing.
- Define technology roadmap and development plan, working with the China product and engineering team, and jointly develop market leading software product and solutions.
- Involve in technology communities in US, and identify emerging trends in US, and make recommendations for Huayun Data to stay ahead in the marketplace.
- Establish the business operation of Huayun North America, and is responsible for the daily operation.
- A technologist at the core, with extensive technology experiences and background of cloud computing, including foundational technologies of storage, networking, and virtualization.
- Experiences in managing a large technical team, with great executive presence, and excellent business acumen along with technology savviness.
- Ability to attract and recruit top technical talents in the Bay Area, and a seasoned manager of R&D organization
- Excellent in facilitation, presentation, solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements and time zone differences, ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Problem solver with strong project management skills; high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Operational experience in developing and executing the business and operating models
- Worked in large/complex software/software service company and lean software startup
- Bachelor degree in STEM, computer science, or related field. Prefer Master degree.
- 18+ years professional working experiences, in the information technology area
- 10+ years of technology focused roles, in cloud computing arena.
- 5+ years of executive and senior management level experiences
- Team player, able to navigate in a matrix environment and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Able to work with people at all levels and from various geographies across the organization
- High energy, ability to work in highly ambiguous environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Must be fluent in English. Prefer native English speaker.
- Legal authorization to work in US is required.
- Must be willing to travel internationally
How to Apply:
- To be considered for a future position, please send your resume/CV via email to: email@example.com