What we collect:
- Name and job title
- Contact information such as email address, phone, fax or mailing address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To better tailor the website to your interests.
- To share your information with our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we have gathered about you is incorrect, incomplete, or you have questions about the Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us at:
2350 Mission College Blvd., Suite 703
Santa Clara, CA 95054