We are building out our support team and are seeking experienced Customer Support – Technical Support Engineers to contribute to our growing customer base. Named in Gartner’s list of Cool Vendors “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because….you are bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate support team that supports Hyper-Converged Storage and cutting-edge distributed software
- You love brain-teasers so solving technical-problems is like a walk in the park for you
- You love to tinker with things to figure out how they work so when they don’t, you are like a surgeon making a diagnosis and solving the issues
- You care about our customers and follow up with them before they call you
- You ask for help when a problem stumps you because you want the best solution for our customers
- You love to learn so you are on top of the latest technologies and storage applications and can’t want to share the knowledge with your teammates and customers.
- You thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
If you think Technical Support is COOL…. then you will like this!
- You are a self-motivated, independent, and a high-performance person
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to share new ideas, while bantering with your peers toward a common goal
- You have a spider sense to anticipate, plan and present solutions to your customers
- You never back down from a challenge
Your background includes….
- 5+ years of experience supporting enterprises level customers
- Expertise in two of the following areas: storage, networking, servers and virtualization
- You can do a software log analysis
- You provide that high-touch experience with those customers that need a little extra attention and hand holding
- You love working closely with various team because everyone will be successful
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is short stroll to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com with your resume and in the Subject line: “your name and the position.”