The Sales Director/Senior Sales Manager is an executive sales role of the company, reports to the GM of Global Sales, and is responsible for the Maxta product sales in America. With channel partner as the primary GTM route, he/she is responsible for establishing our sales and marketing operations to support this objective and will be held accountable for the successful implementation and execution.
- Deliver sales and revenue targets, deliver overall P&L in partnership with channel partners including VARs, VADs, and OEMs, in selected markets.
- Recruit and build an organization with top talents to support our global sales and marketing operations.
- Establish channel program and execute by recruiting and managing the channel partners.
- Work closely with the lines of businesses, marketing, and other functions to stay on the course to achieve our strategic objective.
Key Attributes in the Role:
- Proven track record of full P&L accountability including the execution and delivery of products and services, achieving financial targets, as well as delivering to customer expectations.
- Outstanding leadership & interpersonal qualities, including team management and an ability to drive and motivate. A passion for leading from the front, and ability to collaborate as a partner with internal peers and stakeholders, as well as clients and partners. Hands-on, detailed & strategic, transparent communicator with well-developed emotional intelligence, energetic, high impact and can-do attitude.
- Extensive experiences in channel focused go to market route, including but not limited to VARs, VADs, and OEM partners. Proven track record of establishing the channel program including pricing, rebate, deal registration, co-marketing, inside sales, and support.
- Results orientated, with genuine passion for the cloud computing and enterprise customers. Professional and high-level self-confidence to deliver expectations of the business, self-motivated. Excellent in facilitation and presentation, with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements and time zone differences. Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Post graduate business qualifications, preferably an MBA from a reputed institution.
- 5+ years of professional working experience in the information technology area.
- 3+ in selling cloud computing infrastructure products, such as software defined storage, hyper-converged infrastructure and virtualization.
- 3+ years of experience at the senior management level is a plus.
- Team player, able to navigate in a matrix environment and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Able to work with people at all levels and from various locations across the organization.
- Must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, please send your resume/CV via email to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org