The Manager/Senior Manager of Product Marketing is an essential role for us to drive business successes. He or she is an expert who is an amazing storyteller, a fearless strategist, and a results-oriented business leader to drive Maxta hyper-converged infrastructure software and service. This includes everything from narrative, positioning, branding, to field enablement and demand generation – being a true quarterback for the entire product area, an evangelist and often a spokesperson in front of customers, partners and sellers. He or she will be a key leader and cover a wide range of GTM focused activities to help close our sales plan, ranging from product introduction, marketing collateral, web presence, marketing support, and business development.
- Study Maxta hyper-converged infrastructure software product and its benefits for users, developing effective marketing strategies and plans, working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
- Be a creative and quantitative thinker, and be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products, by translating technical details into benefits for the user, and by following and analyzing market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching), and craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Influence product strategy with engineering teams – identify key customer scenarios, determine product value and prioritize areas of investment
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to customers, partners, sellers, and analysts, regularly presenting to audiences large and small
- Own, develop and land product GTM content including blogs, presentation decks, demos, whitepapers, webcasts/videos, customer evidence and marketing campaign assets
- Lead change management and influence and inspire stakeholders at all levels in the organization
Key Attributes in the Role:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role, with experience in market analysis
- Outstanding leadership & interpersonal qualities, including team management and an ability to drive and motivate. A passion for leading from the front, and ability to collaborate as a partner with internal peers and stakeholders, as well as clients and partners. Hands-on, detailed & strategic, transparent communicator with well-developed emotional intelligence, energetic, high impact and can-do attitude.
- Extensive experiences in market analysis, and proven track record of establishing the marketing program including pricing, rebate, deal registration, co-marketing, inside sales, and support.
- Results orientated, with genuine passion for the cloud computing and enterprise customers. Professional and high level self-confidence to deliver expectations of the business, self-motivated. Excellent in facilitation and presentation, with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements and time zone differences. Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of related work experience, BA/BS required or equivalent experience, MBA is preferred.
- 2-5 years of product marketing management, engineering or technology marketing roles
- Knowledge in cloud computing infrastructure, hyper-converged infrastructure, software define story and virtualization.
- Highly motivated, technology savvy with passion for the compliance/data governance business solutions and the ability to work in a fast-paced disruptive environment
- Able to generate high-impact ideas, manage multiple stakeholders and drive initiatives to completion
- Great communication skills across diverse audiences, proven ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives
- Must be fluent in English. Prefer native English speaker.
Silicon Valley US