We are building out our core development team and are seeking experienced engineers to contribute to our leading edge software product. Named “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s April “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers! , our passion is to delight our customers! We have multiple openings for this role.
If you get excited about the idea of challenging status quo….look no further!
- You will be part of a passionate sales team that is working on selling Hyper-Converged Storage and cutting-edge distributed software
- You will apply your creativity to identify and engage with customers
- You will develop and maintain trusted relationships with decision makers while always keeping customer needs in mind
- You manage and balance all account opportunities like you would walk a tight rope
- You thrive in a fast paced environment all while being organized
- You will show off your technical and sales knowledge with your customers and be a technical advocate of Maxta
If you think Sales is COOL…. then you will like this!
- You are a self-motivated, independent, and a high-performance person. You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to share new ideas, while bantering with your peers toward a common goal
- You love to learn so you are on top of the latest technologies and want to share the knowledge with your teammates
- You love to make things happen and have a spider sense to anticipate, plan and present solutions to your customers
- You have a curiosity to learn ways to sell effectively
Your background includes….
- 5+ years of experience working as a systems/datacenter engineer, field engineer in the storage or virtualization industry
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up work environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to large groups
- Experience articulating the business value to a customer
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to travel as required
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is short stroll to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com with your resume and in the Subject line: “your name and the position.”