Maxta is driving the next evolution of virtual data center by maximizing the promise of hyper-convergence. Maxta hyper-convergence and software-defined storage solutions dramatically simplify IT and significantly reduce costs, all without compromise to choice and enterprise-class data services. Our world-class team possesses a history of innovation and a strong track record in building great companies. Our company is collaborative, and our teams are constantly inspired and challenged to excel. Think outside the box is not only our tagline, but also a core company value. Our market opportunity is poised for growth and funding by top VC firms Andreessen Horowitz, Intel Capital, and Tenaya Capital strongly position Maxta for success. If you get excited about the idea of challenging status quo and thrive in a start-up environment, please read on.
- Hands-on recruitment activity including sourcing, screening and interviewing developers, programmers, sales talent, etc.
- Ability to articulate Maxta’s value proposition and the top drivers for joining Maxta
- Work to understand and track ongoing recruiting priorities, and ensure a stable, high quality, and responsive recruiting pipeline.
- Brainstorm with the team on how to further develop and foster best practices such as interview techniques, pipeline organization, capturing feedback, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of hands on recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at leveraging social media and advanced search skills for finding a candidate
- Familiarity with candidate background checks – policy, procedure and interpreting background results – a plus
- Understanding of recruitment best practices and ability to innovate
- Project management tasks including interview scheduling and logistics management