We are building out our QA team and are seeking experienced, hands-on QA engineers to contribute to our leading edge software product. Named “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s April “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because…. you are bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate team that is designing reliable, cutting-edge distributed software, that provides mission critical services to our customers.
- You will apply your creativity to define and build test automation for distributed and clustered systems.
- You will use your insane architectural knowledge of our platform to ensure the highest quality achievable.
If you think distributed systems are COOL.… then you will like this!
- You are a self-motivated, independent, and a high-performance person. You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges.
- You think outside the box and are not afraid to share new ideas, while bantering with your peers toward a common goal.
- You live for product quality; it keeps you up at night. You love to develop meaningful test cases and push yourself to the limit while writing end-to-end automation tests and customer scenarios.
Your background includes….
- BS in a related field with 3 – 5 years of experience, or MS in a related field with 1 – 2 years of experience.
- Experience in design and development of QA tests and automation framework
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, VMware
- Python, Shell scripting
- Experience with OpenStack, Virtualization, Storage, File Systems, Volume Management, Network and Distributed System
- Familiarity with FC, iSCSI, NFS protocols
- Experience with test and verification of enterprise quality products
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is short stroll to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and in the Subject line: “your name and the position.”