Registering a Maxta Deal
The reseller must be an authorized Maxta partner, in good standing, to participate in the Maxta Deal Registration program. Our sales teams can assist with partner applications as part of the registration process.
Registrations are valid for 120 days from acceptance and extensions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Maxta’s Deal Registration Terms and Conditions
Maxta’s Deal Registration is an opportunity-based registration program that is designed to support authorized partners who uncover sales opportunities for Maxta products. Partners submitting a deal registration agree to present Maxta as the preferred solution to the customer and have an established relationship with the end user. Approved deal registrations enable partners to receive exclusive pricing, discounts, and Maxta support for qualifying opportunities.
By clicking the “SUBMIT” button you agree to Maxta’s Deal Registration Program Terms and Conditions:
- A reseller must be an authorized Maxta partner, in good standing, to participate in the deal registration program. Our sales teams can assist with partner applications as part of the registration process.
- Contact with the prospective customer is required for all Maxta deal registrations and must occur within 30 days of submission. Contact may occur via a call, online meeting or in-person meeting.
- Submission of this registration constitutes an agreement by the partner to present Maxta as the preferred solution for this deal and that they are working with the end customer directly.
- Registrations are valid for 120 days from acceptance.
- Extensions must be requested in writing and are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Extensions are at the sole discretion of Maxta.
- Maxta reserves the right to market and sell to any potential customer in which an opportunity was either disqualified or lost.
- Registration requests that are part of an RFP or Tender are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and may not be approved if the partner cannot demonstrate how they contributed to Maxta being a part of the RFP.