This resource center contains sales and technical training modules to help Maxta partners qualify, sell, and demo Maxta solutions.
Sales and Technical Training & Accreditation
Maxta has a training program to help its partners develop sales, pre-sales technical and post-sales technical capabilities needed to sell, support and deliver Maxta solutions to our joint customers. All MVP partners are expected to have at least one trained and accredited systems engineer and one trained and accredited sales representative on staff. The courses are free, self-paced and available on demand for your convenience.
Upon initial entry into the MVP Program, partners have 60 calendar days for their representatives to take the online courses and gain the required accreditation.
The following modules are required to achieve pre-sales technical accreditation:
- Sales Modules 1, 2, 3, and 4 (see above)
- Technical Module 5: Maxta Architecture and Platform Overview
- Technical Module 6: Installation and Administration
- 6 – 1 How to Install on VMware (3:14)
- 6 – 2 How to Easily Administer (1:34)
- 6 – 3 How to Quickly Create a VM (7:58)
- 6 – 4 How to View Statistics (2:13)
- 6 – 5 How to Create Alerts and Notifications (2:09)
- 6 – 6 How to Take VM-Level Snapshots (2:02)
- 6 – 7 How to Create Zero-Copy Clones (1:20)
- 6 – 8 How to Automate Snapshot Create and Retain (2:41)
- 6 – 9 How to Create Multiple Clones (2:21)
- Maxta MxSP Minimum Hardware, Software and Networking Requirements
- Maxta MxSP Installation and Administration Guide for VMware vSphere Environments
The following videos and webcasts are available on demand.
Videos and Webinars
|Maxta Company Overview||Yoram Novick, Maxta CEO interview with Scott Lowe Co-Founder Actual/Tech Media||Video|
|Who is Maxta? “Think Outside the Storage Box”||Learn how Maxta “Thinks Outside the Storage Box” with Hyper-ConvergenceMaxta Presents at Storage Field Day 7||Video|
|Maxta Solutions Overview||This session will cover Maxta’s solutions for hyper-convergence and Maxta’s technology building blocks. Learn about Maxta capabilities, features, and functions.Maxta Presents at Storage Field Day 7||Video|
|Maxta Hyper-Convergence Overview||Yoram Novick, Maxta CEO interview with Scott Lowe Co-Founder Actual/Tech Media||Video|
|Maxta Design Principles and Software Stack||Learn what is “under the hood” of the Maxta solution architecture.Maxta Presents at Storage Field Day 7||Video|
|Maxta Technical Overview||Kiran Sreenivasmurthy, Maxta Director of Product Management interview with David Davis vExpert Actual/Tech Media||Video|
|Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Software-Based Flexibility vs. Appliance-Based Solutions||Learn how to evaluate and compare software-based, reference architectures, and appliance-based hyper-converged solutions.
Host: Scott Lowe, Actual/Tech Media
|Snapshots Without Penalty||How Maxta beats VSAN snapshots
Host: Howard Marks, DeepStorage
|Maxta KVM/OpenStack Demo||This demo will show Maxta hyper-converged solution, based on MxSP, being set up in a KVM/OpenStack environment, running key data services.
Maxta Presents at Storage Field Day 7
Can’t find what you are looking for? Please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.