We are building out our KVM development team and are seeking experienced engineers to contribute to our leading edge software product. Named “Cool Vendor” in Gartner’s April “Cool Vendors in Storage, 2015.”, our passion is to delight our customers!
This is a challenging position because….you’re bored with monotony!
- You will be part of a passionate team that is working on virtualization management for cutting-edge distributed software.
- You will apply your creativity to deliver leading edge software solutions for distributed and clustered systems.
- You’ll hack the guts of a complex system to optimize performance and reliability, while always keeping customer needs in mind
- You will gain insane architectural knowledge of our platform, to drive value for our customers’ most valuable assets, and focus on what’s most important—their business.
If you think distributed systems are COOL…. then you’ll like this!
- You will emulate Bob, the Builder as you build a virtualized stack that has all the bells and whistles needed for maximum flexibility for our customers.
- You have a passion for writing code, making fast decisions and partnering with others who share the same while delivering solutions to complex problems.
Your background includes ….
- Bachelor’s and Master’s (preferred) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8 – 10 years of industry or research experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience with KVM and developing software for virtualized environments
- File System and Storage experience
- Expert in Java and Python
- Linux and OS internals are helpful
Benefits for you….
Maxta offers competitive benefits, including a 401(k), FSA, an onsite gym, fully stocked kitchen and is walkable to downtown Sunnyvale and CalTrain.
If this intrigues you, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and position in the subject line.