New program provides partners resources and support offerings in response to increased demand for hyper-converged solutions
Sunnyvale, Calif. – January 21, 2015 – Maxta®, a leading provider of hyper-converged and software-defined storage solutions, today announced an expansion of its Maxta Value-Added Partner (MVP) Program that enables partners to capitalize on the increased adoption of virtualized platforms by providing customers with hyper-converged solutions that dramatically simplify IT and reduce cost by leveraging standard hardware.
In addition to opportunities reselling and providing products and services based on Maxta’s flexible MxSP™ software-defined storage into virtual server environments, channel partners can now provide customers with MaxDeploy™ preconfigured and pre-validated hyper-converged solutions that deliver simplicity of ordering and deployment, as well as predictability of performance. MaxDeploy reference architectures have been established for all major server vendors in addition to Intel and SuperMicro “white label” servers for companies looking to leverage the full cost benefits associated with using standard hardware. MaxDeploy reference architectures deliver the ability to combine best-in-class technology for compute, storage and networking, and are also designed to run on existing x86 servers providing additional infrastructure ROI.
Tweet This: .@Maxtainc expands MVP Partner Program providing enhanced resources and support for MaxDeploy #hyperconvergence Reference Architectures #storage
Maxta has a deep commitment to the channel, with a strong channel-centric/co-selling model. The MVP Program encompasses a comprehensive set of resources through which partners can create, promote and sell their Maxta-based solutions and services. The company’s goal is to enable partners to take advantage of the sales, marketing and technical benefits that Maxta offers to support sales of hyper-converged and software-defined storage solutions, build skills and foster new market opportunities, as well as increase revenue and profitability.
The pillars of the program include
- Market Opportunity: Storage to date has lagged the agility, simplicity, availability and cost-effectiveness of compute in the virtual data center. With the introduction of Maxta MaxDeploy reference architectures, partners are able to provide an integrated infrastructure that will bridge the gap between compute and storage, simplify IT and reduce IT cost thereby presenting an opportunity for partners to increase their profitability. In a recent survey by 451 Research, 86% of midmarket companies that were surveyed forecasted they were likely to adopt hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Technology: Maxta provides competitive software-defined storage and hyper-converged solutions that deliver the greatest choice in servers, flexibility in hypervisor support, and enterprise-class data services that provide the ability to eliminate the need for storage arrays in the virtual data center.
- Channel Commitment: Maxta is committed to a strong channel co-selling model and is providing its partners with enhanced profitability opportunities with MaxDeploy reference architectures and with MxSP software-defined storage for custom configurations and for service offering infrastructure.
Maxta offers two partner levels in the MVP Program:
- MVP Partners – Maxta MVP members are recognized within the industry for their technical virtual data center expertise and rewarded for their efforts in helping customers integrate software-defined storage and providing hyper-converged infrastructure for virtual data centers. Partners are expected to invest time in becoming competent in Maxta solutions and are authorized to sell the full line of Maxta solutions. All MVP partners can participate in the Maxta deal registration and sales incentive programs. MVP Partners will have access to Maxta sales and SE’s for assistance with opportunity identification and deal closure.
- MVP Elite Partners – Maxta MVP Elite members must meet a minimum set of requirements, including the completion of Maxta sales and technical training and the ability to demonstrate Maxta solutions. MVP Elite Partners are eligible to deliver Level 1 and Level 2 support for Maxta solutions and may receive joint marketing funding from Maxta.
Partners looking to become Maxta MVP members or Maxta MVP Elite members can register online at http://go.maxta.com/l/32852/2014-06-04/rcvr
“Our MaxDeploy solutions offer partners a unique opportunity to capitalize on hyper-convergence and the growth in virtualized environments while allowing them to maintain their partnerships with existing server vendors. Partners may also increase their profitability by running MxSP software-defined storage on commodity hardware or by incorporating it into service-offering infrastructure. Whichever approach a partner chooses to take, the Maxta MVP Program is designed to provide them with the support resources required to help identify opportunities and close deals.”
Carolyn Crandall, Vice President of Marketing, Maxta
“With access to the people, tools and support we need to grow our business, becoming a Maxta MVP has allowed us to offer customers complete solutions specifically designed around the virtualized data center. MaxDeploy pre-validated reference architectures provide the predictability of performance and provide us the flexibility to configure hyper-converged solutions based upon customer preference. The ability to use commodity hardware has also increased our competitiveness and provided us new margin opportunity. We’re finding that the ability to simplify our customers’ IT infrastructure with software-centric hyper-convergence is a powerful selling point for customers looking to increase the value of their virtualized environment.”
Mike Kinion, VP Sales, Amysys Innovative Solutions
- MaxDeploy and Technology Partners
- Become a Maxta MVP Partner
- Follow us on Twitter
- Visit us on LinkedInand Facebook
Maxta maximizes the promise of hyper-convergence. Maxta software-defined storage solutions provide organizations the choice to deploy hyper-convergence on any x86 server, use any hypervisor and any combination of storage devices. The simplicity of Maxta’s VM-centric solution reduces IT management to further maximize cost savings. Hyper-scale, enterprise-level data services and capacity optimization, empower organizations to hyper-converge, eliminating the need for SAN or NAS devices. Think outside the storage box. For more information visit http://maxta.wpengine.com.